Cannabis Infused generous dollop of all-natural peanut butter cups deliciously surrounded by Cacao Barry Superieure Chocolate.
Body-balanced, mentally uplifting effect.
40mg per package, 2x20mg per cup. easy to chop in half . Cannabis flavour strength – 1/10.
Cannabis Infused Choco Peanut Cup contains 1 to 2 grams ratio of THC to CBD and should be taken slowly. Users should wait for one hour or 90 minutes before feeling the effects. Cannabis Infused Choco Peanut Cup is an Excellent for users suffering from pains.
These mini peanut butter cups are a delicious, discrete treat that couldn’t be simpler to make, but before you get to dessert, you’ll need to prepare your cannabis butter.
- Prepare mini muffin tins with liners. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cannabutter and peanut butter and microwave until slightly melted, about 45 seconds. Add sugar and graham cracker crumbs and stir to combine.
- Using a spoon, or a small ice cream scoop, spoon approximately three teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture into each liner, and gently push down. If you have some left over, it can be reheated, and used later. Place trays in the fridge for at least 10 minutes to set.
- While filling cools, combine the chocolate chips and milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between each round to avoid burning the chocolate.
- When the ganache is smooth and mixed, remove the trays from the fridge, and spoon melted chocolate over each cup, covering all peanut butter. Sprinkle with sea salt while they are still warm and return to the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Once set, these can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks. Enjoy!
- Remember that it can take between 30 and 90 minutes for you to feel the effects of ingested cannabis, and effects may be felt hours after consumption. The JWC family reminds you to use responsibly.